Case Management services offer the opportunity to have a supportive, reliable person to ensure you or someone you love receives the best care. From assistance with scheduling appointments to asking a physician questions, you can get the help you need. You may just want someone to help ensure your finances and medical needs stay on track.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Activities required to maintain regulatory compliance with ARS 14-5312 and ACJA 7-202.
- Consultation and assessment regarding appropriateness of placement and/or in-home services.
- Conducting case management visits to check on the physical, environmental, social and health status of the Ward/Protected Person/Client.
- Coordination and monitoring of personal care and health services.
- Assistance in locating, contracting and developing service plans with licensed, insured, third-party providers.
- Attending care plan conferences, discharge planning and individual support plan meetings.
- Initiating independent reviews and following up on recommendations from third-party professionals such as pharmacist consultants, personal physicians, therapists, etc.