Fiduciary Services in prescott, az
Whether you’re facing a short term crisis or are addressing long-term planning, a discovery session and comprehensive assessment is key to creating a personalized care plan. These simple steps can help you attain peace-of-mind regarding complex decisions and emotions. This is especially true when you find yourself in the midst of ever-changing needs and roles.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Consulting with family guardians regarding their duties in appointed capacities.
- Assisting persons in a fiduciary role with a particular task or project to fulfill the requirement of that role; court inventories, accounting, reports, etc.
- Giving expert advice as to professional fiduciary practices in the management of another person or their affairs.
- Providing resources for family guardians and/or non-professional fiduciaries.
- Developing a customized package of services to meet individual needs.